We Teachers are deprived of important tangible resources which are in fact should already be provided. The lack of these resources affects us in making productive and focused attention to our students. Collecting these resources takes time and requires technical know-how. And it’s frustrating at times that the DepEd’s LRMDS website is inaccessible due to huge visitor traffic.
We Teachers always strive hard in finding alternative sources for our teaching materials. This website may be the answer to our prayers.
- The contents of this website is NOT for SALE.
- We do not sell anything in this website.
- All of these files are for FREE, FREE to Download, dedicated to all Teachers in the Philippines.
- We do not edit, modify nor claim these files as our own.
- Our purpose in sharing these files is to make them available to Teachers at all times, to become an alternative source of files when the DepEd’s LRMDS is down or inaccessible.
- We acknowledge that all of these files are owned by the Department of Education and were all downloaded from LRMDS – Learning Resources Management and Development System.
- We do not intend to violate any copyright claims as we share these files.
Our main purpose in sharing these files is that – because WE LOVE TO HELP OUR DEDICATED TEACHERS.
We do not want being unable to access and download files from LRMDS – for some reasons that it is down or very slow, would potentially hinder with our fellow Teachers’ productivity in preparing their files and lesson materials.
And if ever:
- If ever sharing these files would never be helpful to our fellow Teachers, we will shut this website down immediately.
- If ever sharing these files would never be beneficial to our fellow Teachers who has very slow internet connections, we will shut this website down immediately.
- If ever sharing these files would hinder to our fellow Teachers’ productivity, we will shut this website down immediately.
- If ever sharing these files would raise attention to the Department of Education, we will delete all the files and we will shut this website down immediately.
- For concerns, please contact us directly at email@example.com.