Some of the Learning Materials Content Highlights: Science education aims to develop scientific literacy among learners that will prepare them to be informed and participative citizens who are able to make judgments and decisions regarding applications of scientific knowledge that may have social, health, or environmental impacts.
The science curriculum recognizes the place of science and technology in everyday human affairs. It integrates science and technology in the social, economic, personal and ethical aspects of life. The science curriculum promotes a strong link between science and technology, including indigenous technology, thus preserving our country’s cultural heritage.
The K to 12 science curriculum will provide learners with a repertoire of competencies important in the world of work and in a knowledge-based society. It envisions the development of scientifically, technologically, and environmentally literate and productive members of society who are critical problem solvers, responsible stewards of nature, innovative and creative citizens, informed decision makers, and effective communicators. This curriculum is designed around the three domains of learning science: understanding and applying scientific knowledge in local setting as well as global context whenever possible, performing scientific processes and skills, and developing and demonstrating scientific attitudes and values. The acquisition of these domains is facilitated using the following approaches: multi/interdisciplinary approach, sciencetechnology-society approach, contextual learning, problem/issue-based learning, and inquiry-based approach. The approaches are based on sound educational pedagogy namely, constructivism, social cognition learning model, learning style theory, and brain-based learning.
Science content and science processes are intertwined in the K to 12 Curriculum. Without the content, learners will have difficulty utilizing science process skills since these processes are best learned in context. Organizing the curriculum around situations and problems that challenge and arouse learners’ curiosity motivates them to learn and appreciate science as relevant and useful. Rather than relying solely on textbooks, varied hands-on, minds-on, and hearts-on activities will be used to develop learners’ interest and let them become active learners.
As a whole, the K to 12 science curriculum is learner-centered and inquiry-based, emphasizing the use of evidence in constructing explanations. Concepts and skills in Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, and Earth Sciences are presented with increasing levels of complexity from one grade level to another in spiral progression, thus paving the way to a deeper understanding of core concepts. The integration across science topics and other disciplines will lead to a meaningful understanding of concepts and its application to real-life situations.
Our main purpose in sharing these Grade 7 Learners Materials is that – because WE LOVE TO HELP OUR DEDICATED TEACHERS and to show our support for them.
We do not want being unable to access and download files from LRMDS – for some reasons that it is down or very slow, would potentially hinder with our fellow Teachers’ productivity in preparing their files and lesson materials.
- Before downloading files please read our disclaimer policy below.
- We are still on the process of uploading new learning materials. Please bear with us. We apologize in advance if the file you are looking for is not yet available. But please, check this website frequently for new file uploads.
- If the file you are looking for is not yet available. please message us at our FB Page (Click Here).
- Also, please like our FB page and Join us at DepEd LRMDS Group by clicking the Sign-up button.
For Faster Search…
- While in Grade 7 Learners Materials, press Ctrl and F in your keyboard to show the Find / Search bar.
- Type your search query and then press Enter.
- Your search results will be shown as highlighted in yellow or orange color.
ARALING PANLIPUNAN Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Heograpiya ng Asya
- BALS The World According to the Map
- Map of Manila 1898
- Modyul 1 – Heograpiya ng Asya
- Modyul 2 – Yamang-Tao sa Asya
- Rizal’s Re-interment
- Tao, Mahalaga ba sa Bansa
Kolonyalismo at Imperyalismo sa Timog at Kanlurang Asya
- BALS Karapatan Mo, Alamin Mo
- BALS Women’s Rights and Responsibilities
- EASE Modyul 9 Larawan ng Nasyonalismong Asyano
- EASE Modyul 10 Neo-Kolonyalismo Ang Bagong Uri o Pamamaraang Kolonyalismo
- EASE Modyul 12 Sistemang Pulitikal sa Asya
- EASE Modyul 13 Ang Paghahanda para sa Pagsasarili
- EASE Modyul 13 Edukasyon sa Asya
- EASE Modyul 14 Ang Mundo ng Kabanalan sa Asya
- EASE Modyul 15 Ang Ekonomiya sa Asya
- EASE Modyul 16 Sining ng Teatro at ang Martial Arts sa Asya
- EASE Modyul 20 Mga Pangunahing Isyu at Suliranin ng Asya
- Modyul 7 – Ang Paglaganap ng Kolonyalismo at Simula ng Imperyalismo sa Asya
- Modyul 23 – Pag-unlad ng Teknolohiya
ENGLISH Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- EASE Module 1 How do I See Myself
- EASE Module 2 How Does My Family See Me
- EASE Module 8 Looking Forward to the Future
- EASE Module 2 Learning to Learn
- EASE Module 2 Making Use of What I’ve Learned
- EASE Module 4 A Discriminating and Analytical Learner
- EASE Module 5 Developing Pride in Being a Filipino
FILIPINO Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- EASE Modyul 6 Ang Tatlong Prinsipe at ang Mahiwagang Ibon
- EASE Modyul 15 Kulturang Asyano SalitaPangungusap na Nagpapakilala ng Paglalagom ng Kaisipan
- EASE Modyul 21 Mga Huling Pagsubok Tungo sa Masayang Wakas
- OHSP Ibong Adarna
- Panitikang Filipino 7 Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral – Yunit 1
- Panitikang Filipino 7 Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral – Yunit 3
- Panitikang Filipino 7 Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral – Yunit 4
ESP Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Ang Pagpapahalaga at Birtud
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 7 Learner’s Material Module 10
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 7 Learner’s Material Module 12
MAPEH Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- ART 7 Learner’s Material – Unit 1 to 4
- HEALTH 7 Learner’s Material – Unit 1 to 4
- MUSIC 7 Learner’s Material- Unit 1 to 4
- PE 7 Learner’s Material – Unit 3
MATHEMATICS Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- EASE III – Module 2 Geometry of Shape and Size
- EASE Module 1 Circles
- EASE Module 1 Geometric Relations
- EASE Module 1 Geometry of Shape and Size
- EASE Module 2 Geometric Relations
- EASE Module 2 Geometry of Shape and Size
- EASE Module 3 Geometric Relations
- NFE Accreditation and Equivalency Learning Material Trigonometric Functions
- Self-Learning Kit for Grade VII Mathematics
SCIENCE Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Force Motion and Energy
- EASE Module 3 The Nature and Properties of Light
- EASE Module 10 Force and Motion
- EASE Physics Module 6 Experiencing Electricity
- EASE-OHSP II Module 2 Laboratory Apparatus, Safety Rules and Symbols
- EASE-OHSP Module 16 Sound – Its Origin and Propeties
- Gabay sa mga abiso, klasipikasyon, at sukat ng ulan
- OHSP Module 15 Waves – Carriers of Energy
- Science and Technology I
TLE Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- K to 12 Animal Production Learning Module
- K to 12 Aquaculture Learning Module
- K to 12 Automotive Learning Module
- K to 12 Bread and Pastry Learning Module
- K to 12 Caregiving Learning Module
- K to 12 Carpentry Learning Module
- K to 12 Commercial Cooking Learning Module
- K to 12 Crop Production Learning Module
- K to 12 Dressmaking and Tailoring Learning Module
- K to 12 Electrical Learning Module
- K to 12 Electronics Learning Module
- K to 12 Entrep-based Desktop Publishing Learning Module
- K to 12 Entrep-based PC Hardware Servicing Learning Module
- K to 12 Entrep-based Photo Editing Learning Module
- K to 12 Entrep-based Technical Drafting Learning Module
- K to 12 Fish Processing Learning Module
- K to 12 Handicrafts Learning Module
- K to 12 Horticulture Learning Module
- K to 12 Household Services Learning Module
- K to 12 Masonry Learning Module
- K to 12 Mechanical Drafting Learning Module
- K to 12 Nail Care Learning Module
- K to 12 PC Hardware Servicing Learning Module
- K to 12 Plumbing Learning Module
- K to 12 RAC Learning Module
- K to 12 SMAW Welding Learning Module
- K to 12 Tile Settings Learning Module
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities. We encourage teachers and other education stakeholders to email their feedback, comments, and recommendations to the Department of Education
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials