Some of the Learning Materials Content Highlights: The world is now in the “Knowledge age” where the challenge of education is to prepare learners to deal with the challenges of the changing world. Students in this age must be prepared to compete in a global economy, understand and operate complex communication and information systems, and apply higher level thinking skills to make decisions and solve problems.
The Language Arts and Multiliteracies Curriculum (LAMC) addresses these needs. This is the rationale why Mother Tongue, Filipino and English follow a unified framework which allows easy transition from acquiring and learning one language to another.
The curriculum has five (5) components. Each component is essential to the learners’ ability to communicate effectively in a language leading them to achieve communicative competence and multiliteracies in the Mother Tongue, Filipino and English. The diagram on page 2 shows that the heart and core of LAMC is making meaning through language and aims to develop graduates who are communicatively competent and multiliterates.
Component 1 illustrates learning processes that will effect acquisition and learning of the language. It explains the HOW of language learning and therefore serves as guiding principles for language teaching.
Component 2 describes knowledge and skill areas which are essential to effective language use (understanding of cultures, understanding language, processes and strategies) which will be developed through language arts (macro-skills).
Component 3 shows the interdependence and interrelationships of the macro-skills of the language (listening, speaking and viewing; reading, viewing and responding; writing and representing) and the development of thinking skills (critical thinking, creative thinking and metacognition) allowing students to make meaning through language.
Component 4 explains the holistic assessment of the Language Arts and Literacy Curriculum which serves as feedback of its effectiveness to students, teachers, school administrators, and curriculum developers.
Our main purpose in sharing these Kindergarten Learners Materials is that – because WE LOVE TO HELP OUR DEDICATED TEACHERS and to show our support for them.
We do not want being unable to access and download files from LRMDS – for some reasons that it is down or very slow, would potentially hinder with our fellow Teachers’ productivity in preparing their files and lesson materials.
- Before downloading files, please read our disclaimer policy below.
- We are still on the process of uploading new learning materials. Please bear with us. We apologize in advance if the file you are looking for is not yet available. But please, check this website frequently for new file uploads.
- If the file you are looking for is not yet available. please message us at our FB Page (Click Here).
- Also, please like our FB page and Join us at DepEd LRMDS Group by clicking the Sign-up button.
For Faster Search…
- While in Kindergarten Learners Materials, press Ctrl and F in your keyboard to show the Find / Search bar.
- Type your search query and then press Enter.
- Your search results will be shown as highlighted in yellow or orange color.
1st Quarter Learning Materials / Learners Materials
- Buti Na Lang (BIG BOOK)
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Akeanon
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Bikol
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Chavacano
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Hiligaynon
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Ilokano
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Kapampangan
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Maguindanaon
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Maranao
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Pangasinan
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Sinugbuanong Binisaya
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Tagalog
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Tausug
- Kindergarten Unit 1 Learner’s Material-Waray
2nd Quarter Learning Materials / Learners Materials
- BENGUET. Eweg sin Kad-an di Eb-eb
- Passed 1-2 Benguet Eweg sin Kad-an di Eb-eb
- Readiness Skills Activity Sheets (Akeanon) – Unit 2
- Readiness Skills Activity Sheets (Hiligaynon) – Unit 2
- Readiness Skills Activity Sheets (Sinugbuanong Binisaya) – Unit 2
- Readiness Skills Activity Sheets (Tagalog) – Unit 2
- Readiness Skills Activity Sheets (Waray) – Unit 2
3rd Quarter Learning Materials / Learners Materials
- Kindergarten Learner’s Material Unit 3 – Akeanon
- Kindergarten Learner’s Material Unit 3 – Hiligaynon
- Kindergarten Learner’s Material Unit 3 – S. Binisaya
- Kindergarten Learner’s Material Unit 3 – Tagalog
- Kindergarten Learner’s Material Unit 3 – Waray
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities. We encourage teachers and other education stakeholders to email their feedback, comments, and recommendations to the Department of Education
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials