Our main purpose in sharing these Grade 5 Learners Materials is that – because WE LOVE TO HELP OUR DEDICATED TEACHERS and to show our support for them.
We do not want being unable to access and download files from LRMDS – for some reasons that it is down or very slow, would potentially hinder with our fellow Teachers’ productivity in preparing their files and lesson materials.
- Before downloading files please read our disclaimer policy below.
- We are still on the process of uploading new learning materials. Please bear with us. We apologize in advance if the file you are looking for is not yet available. But please, check this website frequently for new file uploads.
- If the file you are looking for is not yet available. please message us at our FB Page (Click Here).
- Also, please like our FB page and Join us at DepEd LRMDS Group by clicking the Sign-up button.
For Faster Search…
- While in Grade 5 Learners Materials, press Ctrl and F in your keyboard to show the Find / Search bar.
- Type your search query and then press Enter.
- Your search results will be shown as highlighted in yellow or orange color.
Grade 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials – 3rd Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Pagbabagong Kultural sa Pamamahalang Kolonyal ng mga Espanyol
- Babae, Gumising Ka!
- Kababaihan sa Panahon ng Espanyol
- MISOSA 5 Kababaihan sa Panahon ng mga Ninuno
- MISOSA 5 Proyekto Kahalagahan ng Batas sa Pag-uugnayan ng mga Pilipino
- MISOSA 5 Proyekto Pamamahala ng mga Espanyol(Pamahalaang Sentral)
- MISOSA 5 Proyekto Pananampalataya ng mga Unang Pilipino
- Modyul 6 – Kolonyalismo…Tunay na Motibo sa Pagpunta ng mga Europeo sa Asya
- MODYUL 6 Ang Kolonisasyon ng Pilipinas
- Modyul 7 – Ang Paglaganap ng Kolonyalismo at Simula ng Imperyalismo sa Asya
- MODYUL 7 Pagbabagong Dulot ng Kolonisasyon
- Pagbabago sa Panahanan sa Panahon ng Espanyol
- Pangkabuhayan sa Panahon ng Espanyol
- PRODED 5 Reaksiyon sa mga Patakarang Pangkabuhayan ng mga Espanyol
ART 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
EPP 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
ESP 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
HEALTH 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Substance Use and Abuse
MATHEMATICS 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- DLP Gr. 4 Module 72 Kinds of plane figures
- Fractions in Higher Terms
- Math 5 DLP 46 – Drawing 5 or More-Sided Polygon
- Math 5 DLP 49 – Finding the Area of A Circle
- Mathematics for Grade 5 Teachers
- NFE Accreditation and Equivalency Learning Material Geometric Shapes
- DLP Gr. 5 Module 52 Finding the circumference of a circle in centimeters and meters
- DLP Gr. 5 Module 53 Application of a concept of a circle
- DLP Gr. 5 Module 54 Finding the Volume of a Cube-Rectangular Prism
- EASE Module 5 Geometry of Shape and Size
- EASE Module 6 Geometry of Shape and Size
- EASE Module 8 Geometry of Shape and Size
- Math 5 DLP 55 – Application of Measurement of Volume
- Math 5 DLP 57 – Application of Measuring Temperature
- Mathematics for Grade 5 Teachers
- MISOSA Gr. 5 Module 58 Circumference of a Circle
- MISOSA Gr. 5 Module 59 Word Problems Involving Circumference
- MISOSA Gr. 5 Module 60 Area of a Circle
- MISOSA Gr. 5 Module 62 Volume of a Rectangular Prism
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 49 Finding the Volume of a Cube and a Rectangular Prism
- NFE Accreditation and Equivalency Learning Material Measurement, Perimeter and Circumference
- Volume of a Cube and Rectangular Prism
MUSIC 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
PE 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
SCIENCE 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Conductivity of Substances
- Constructing a Model of an Electric Circuit
- Crowd Puller
- Electric Circuit
- ELECTRICAL ENERGY
- En Route to Brilliance
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE TEXTBOOK 1
- Magnetism in Everyday Life
- Science 5 DLP 32 – Classifying Materials into Conductors and Insulators
- Soft or Loud
- Warm Radiance
- Ways of Protecting Noise
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities. We encourage teachers and other education stakeholders to email their feedback, comments, and recommendations to the Department of Education
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials