Our main purpose in sharing these Grade 6 Learners Materials is that – because WE LOVE TO HELP OUR DEDICATED TEACHERS and to show our support for them.
We do not want being unable to access and download files from LRMDS – for some reasons that it is down or very slow, would potentially hinder with our fellow Teachers’ productivity in preparing their files and lesson materials.
- Before downloading files please read our disclaimer policy below.
- We are still on the process of uploading new files. Please bear with us. We apologize in advance if the file you are looking for is not yet available. But please, check this website frequently for new file uploads.
- If the file you are looking for is not yet available. please message us at our FB Page (Click Here).
- Also, please like our FB page and Join us at DepEd LRMDS Group by clicking the Sign-up button.
For Faster Search…
- While in Grade 6 Learners Materials, press Ctrl and F in your keyboard to show the Find / Search bar.
- Type your search query and then press Enter.
- Your search results will be shown as highlighted in yellow or orange color.
GRADE 6 LEARNERS MATERIALS – 3rd Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Mga Hamon sa Nagsasariling Bansa Ikatlong Republika ng Pilipinas
- Japanese Invasion of the Philippines (IMAGES)
- EASE Modyul 12 Ang Pananakop ng mga Amerikano
- EASE Modyul 13 Ang Paghahanda para sa Pagsasarili
- EASE Modyul 16 Mga Pagbabago sa Iba’t-ibang Pamamahala
- Kababaihan sa Panahon ng Ikatlong Republika
- Mga Karapatan ng Pilipinas Bilang Isang Bansang Malaya
- MISOSA 5 Kababaihan sa Panahon ng mga Ninuno
- MISOSA 5 Proyekto Edukasyon sa Ikatlong Republika
- MISOSA 5 Proyekto Pananampalataya ng mga Unang Pilipino
- MISOSA 6 Mga Karapatan ng Pilipinas bilang Isang Malayang Bansa
- MISOSA 6 Pakikipag-ugnayan ng Pilipinas sa mga Bansang Maunlad at Papaunlad
- MISOSA 6 Soberanya Tatak ng Isang Bansang Malaya
- MODYUL 2 Pilipinas Lupain ng Ating Lahi
- Pakikipag-ugnayan ng Pilipinas sa iba’t ibang Panahon
- Pakinabang ng Pilipinas sa Kanyang Teritoryo at Kung Paano Ito Maipagtatanggol
- Panahanan sa Panahon ng Ikatlong Republika
- Pangkabuhayan sa Panahon ng Ikatlong Republika
- Soberanya Tatak ng Isang Bansang Malaya
MATHEMATICS Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- DLP Gr. 6 Module 54 Identifying the faces edges, and vertices of solids
- NFE Accreditation and Equivalency Learning Material Geometric Shapes
- DLP Gr. 6 Module 60 Reading and interpreting reading from electric meter
- DLP Gr. 6 Module 61 Reading and interpreting readings from water meter
- EASE Module 7 Geometry of Shape and Size
- EASE Module 8 Geometry of Shape and Size
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 43 Finding the Surface Area of a Cube
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 44 Finding the Surface Area of a Rectangular Prism
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 46 Surface Area of a Regular Pyramid with a Square Base
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 47 Surface Area of a Regular Pyramid with a Rectangular Base
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 48 Finding the Surface Area of a Cylinder
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 51 Finding the Volume of a Pyramid with a Square Base
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 52 Finding the Volume of a Pyramid with a Rectangular Base
- MISOSA Gr. 6 Module 53 Finding the Volume of a Cylinder
- NFE Accreditation and Equivalency Learning Material Interpreting Electric Meters and Bills
- Surface Area of a Cube
- Surface Area of a Rectangular Prism
Patterns and Algebra
SCIENCE Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Force and Motion
- How Electric Energy is Produced
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE TEXTBOOK 1
- MAKING WORK EASIER
- Simple Machines
- Sound Origin and Properties
- Transformation of Electrical Energy
- Work, Energy, Power, and Machines
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities. We encourage teachers and other education stakeholders to email their feedback, comments, and recommendations to the Department of Education
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials